Namrata Dutt Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband, Family & More
|Birthday Date||1962 Year|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sun Sign||Not known|
|Education||School- Not Know
College/University- Not Known
Educational Qualification- Graduation
|Father||Sunil Dutt (Actor)|
|Spouse||Kumar Gaurav (Actor) (m. 1984-present)|
|Children||Daughters – Saachi Kumar, Siya Kumar|
|Height||in Centimeters- 169 cm
in meters- 1.69 m
in Feet- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 120 lbs
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
Favorite Things and Hobbies:
|Political Inclination||Indian National Congress|
Some Interesting Facts About Namrata Dutt
- Does Namrata Dutt smoke?: Not Know
- Does Namrata Dutt drink alcohol?: Not Know
- She got married to Bollywood actor Kumar Gaurav in 1984 and the couple was blessed with two daughters.
- Their relationship rebuilt after the birth of Sanjay’s twins babies.
- She has lived a low-key life even though being part of a family of newsmakers, be it her brother Sanjay Dutt or her sister, the politician MP Priya Dutt.
- She was very close to Sanjay and shared a best friends kind of relationship with him. Their relationship went through rough times too because of Sanjay’s Political Party support to Samajwadi Party and his marriage with Manyata Dutt.
- Namrata and her sister Priya have been the pillars of strength and support for their brother Sanjay amid his trials and cases.
- Life made her grow up overnight after the death of her mother ‘Nargis‘ (due to Pancreatic Cancer in 1981), Namrata took charge of her family at a very young age.
- Her elder daughter Saachi is married to Kamal Amrohi’s grandson Bilal Amrohi.
- In 1994, when she and Priya had gone to celebrate Rakshabandhan with Sanjay in jail, he gave them a two-rupee jail token, he had earned during his stay there.