Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr. Hathi) Weight, Death Cause, Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Bio & More
|Name||Kavi Kumar Azad|
|Nick Name||Hathi da, Hathi Bhai|
|Birthday Date||12 May 1981|
|Birth Place||Bhojpur, Bihar, India|
|Occupation||1. Actor & Producer.
2. Stand-up Comedian.
3. Writer & Poet.
|Famous Role||1. Playing the role of “Dr. Haathi” of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma
2. Guest appearance in Bollywood movies like Aamir Khan’s Mela and Fun2shh… Dudes in the 10th Century (2003)
|Net Worth||Rs. 65 Lakh Indian Rupees|
|Biceps Size||17 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
Favorite Things and Hobbies:
|Food||North Indian Food|
|Hobbies||1. Listening Music (Old Bollywood Songs).
2. Poetry Writing.
Some Interesting Facts About Kavi Kumar Azad
- Does Kavi Kumar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kavi Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He also appeared in a supporting role in the movie Fun2shh in 2003.
- He passed away on 9 July 2018 due to cardiac arrest. The same day he was supposed to go for the shoot but unfortunately, he breathed his last in the morning at Wockhardt Hospital.
- He used to meet his fans at his food outlet in Mumbai.
- Before 2010, he had been suffering from obesity. He used to face difficulties doing anything but with the advice of a doctor, he lost 80 kg weight through bariatric surgery in 2010.
- Kavi Kumar Azad was a comedic actor who started his acting journey with the Aamir Khan starring “Mela” in 2000.
- His role of Dr. Hansraj Hathi in the very popular Television show “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” made him popular in India.
- He was associated with the Television show since 2009.
- His dialogue “Sahi Baat Hai” in the show, is very popular among the audience.
- Before his death, he was unwell for three days. He slipped in the coma on 8th July 2018 at the Wockhardt Hospital and passed away on the very next day.
- In the same show, he played the role of a doctor who is overweight and always loves eating. His character was widely loved by the audience, especially children.